With a stay at Ryokan Kyo-no-yado Kagihei in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Nishiki Market and 3 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Pontocho and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pontocho - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Kyo-no-yado Kagihei is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Futons are provided based on the number of guests age 11 and older in the reservation. Extra futons are available for children under age 11 on request (surcharge applies).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 2000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no