Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Satoyu Mukashibanashi Yuzanso Ryokan in Otsu, you'll be 0.6 mi (1 km) from Lake Biwa and 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Biwako Valley Ski Resort. This ryokan is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Kyoto University and 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Yasaka Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. This ryokan also features concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab dinner at Satoyama open 20:00-24:00, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ogoto Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Biwa - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lake Biwa Bridge - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Pieri Moriyama Mall - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Biwako Otsukan - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Sagawa Art Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Biwako Hall - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Mount Hiei - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Lake Biwa Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Enryakuji Temple - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Aeon Mall Kusatsu - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Mizunomori Water Botanical Garden - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Garden Museum Hiei - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Biwako Valley Ski Resort - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Yabasekihan Island Park - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 96.9 km / 60.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 120.8 km / 75.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must check in before 8 PM in order to receive dinner. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Free self parking
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free train station pickup