Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), K's House Kyoto - Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Sanjusangendo Temple. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Housekeeping is provided on request, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hostel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At K's House Kyoto - Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gion Corner - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.4 km / 61.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for K's House Kyoto - Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace