Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Hotel San Crane is within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 1994.Dining
At Hotel San Crane, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Pontocho - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mikane Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 99.6 km / 61.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel San Crane is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1250 and JPY 1760 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1650 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Parking on request
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no