With a stay at Court Hotel Kyoto Shijo, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Shijo Omiya and 9 minutes by foot from Nishiki Market. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.Dining
At Court Hotel Kyoto Shijo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kenninji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100 km / 62.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for Court Hotel Kyoto Shijo is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Vending machine