Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Oyama Guest House Kyoto in Kyoto (Nishikyo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Katsura Imperial Villa and Saihoji Temple. This guesthouse is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Toji Temple and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Ryōan-ji.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Additional features at this guesthouse include tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Saihoji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Katsura Imperial Villa - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Arashiyama Onsen - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 106.6 km / 66.2 mi
The preferred airport for Oyama Guest House Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Rooftop terrace