Located in Kyoto (Sakyo Ward), Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross is steps from Kyoto University and a 3-minute drive from Kyoto Imperial Palace. This guesthouse is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Kawaramachi and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private lanais. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto University - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yoshida Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doshisha University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Temple of the Silver Pavilion - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Miyakomesse - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kamogawa Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Honen-in Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Heian Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104.5 km / 64.9 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
The preferred airport for Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The entrance to the property closes between noon and 6 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 1000 per night, (up to 17 years old)
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel