Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross in Kyoto, you'll be steps from Kyoto University and a 2-minute drive from Heian Shrine. This guesthouse is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private lanais. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto University - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yoshida Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doshisha University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Temple of the Silver Pavilion - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Heian Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Miyakomesse - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kamogawa Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Honen-in Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 61.6 km / 38.3 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104.5 km / 64.9 mi
The preferred airport for Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. The entrance to the property closes between 12:00 AM and 6:00 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property during this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 1000 per night, (up to 17 years old)
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage