Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at NISHIYAMA RYOKAN places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kyoto University and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At NISHIYAMA RYOKAN, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontocho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto University - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.2 km / 63.5 mi
The preferred airport for NISHIYAMA RYOKAN is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests who wish to have dinner (surcharge) during their stay must pre-book dinner at least 3 days in advance. Contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Additional fees may apply to children for bedding and meals. Meals for children must be requested in advance of arrival; fees apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage