A stay at Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Shijo Omiya and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Japanese Restaurant Sagan, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pontocho - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Gion Corner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.2 km / 62.2 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to renovations, all water supply will be out of service on March 26, 2019 from 3 AM-4 AM. This property’s breakfast is currently served as a set menu. Buffet service is suspended.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6050 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking