A stay at Tomato Kyoto Station places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Kyoto Aquarium. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Toji Temple and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tower - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Toji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Mikane Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.1 km / 61 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
The preferred airport for Tomato Kyoto Station is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
When booking more than one dorm bed there is no guarantee that they will be located in the same room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator