Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Santiago Guesthouse Kyoto places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Sanjusangendo Temple. This guesthouse is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Gion Corner and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Yasaka Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Santiago Cafe, a café which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto National Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.4 km / 62.4 mi
The preferred airport for Santiago Guesthouse Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage