Located in Collegeville, Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville is within a 15-minute drive of King of Prussia Mall and Philadelphia Premium Outlets. This hotel is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from King of Prussia Town Center and 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Villanova University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab dinner at The Bistro, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Collegeville? This hotel features 3200 square feet (288 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hoy Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Evansburg State Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Audubon Loop Trail Trailhead - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lower Perkiomen Valley Park Trailhead - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
The Club at Shannondell - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Perkiomen Trail Rahns Trailhead - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Perkiomen Trail Collegeville Trailhead - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Schuylkill River Trail Pawlings Road Trailhead - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Perkiomen Trail Graterford Trailhead - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Sullivan's Bridge Trail Trailhead - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Isaac Hunsberger House - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Spring Hollow Golf Club - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Norristown Farm Park - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Pennypacker Mills - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL) - 58.5 km / 36.3 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville is Philadelphia Intl. Airport (PHL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.50 and USD 16 for adults, USD 3.50 and USD 16 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3200
- -Conference space size (meters) - 288
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available