With a stay at New Commander Hotel Osaka Neyagawa, you'll be centrally located in Neyagawa, within a 10-minute drive of Hirakata Park and Namihaya Dome. This hotel is 11 mi (17.7 km) from Osaka University and 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Grab dinner at レストラン猩々（しょうじょう）, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namihaya Dome - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Hirakata Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park Osaka Tsurumi - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Shirokita Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Ishikiri Tsurugi Shrine - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Panasonic Stadium Suita - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Higashiosaka Hanazono Rugby Stadium - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Osaka Museum of Housing and Living - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Panasonic Square - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Taiko En - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Mint Museum - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Tower of the Sun - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 65.4 km / 40.7 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
The preferred airport for New Commander Hotel Osaka Neyagawa is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 825 and JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Water dispenser
- -Free bicycles on site