Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Osaka Tomato Hostel in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Grand Front Osaka Mall. This hostel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 3 km / 1.9 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Osaka Station City - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Symphony Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Herbis Plaza - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Osaka City Hall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for Osaka Tomato Hostel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 700 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2900 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage