Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mercure Paris gare du Nord la Fayette places you in the heart of Paris, within a 15-minute walk of Canal Saint-Martin and Grands Boulevards. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Parc des Buttes Chaumont and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Centre Pompidou.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Saint-Martin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grands Boulevards - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Folies Bergere - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Grand Rex Cinema - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Place de la Republique - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Grevin Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Parc des Buttes Chaumont - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Les Halles - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moulin Rouge - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Theatre Mogador - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Centre Pompidou - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Opéra Garnier - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris gare du Nord la Fayette is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Lockers available
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 646
- -Conference space size (meters) - 60