Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Ginza), APA Hotel Ginza-Takaracho is within a 5-minute walk of National Film Center and LIXIL Gallery. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Police Museum and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tokyo Square Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Film Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
LIXIL Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Square Garden - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Police Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bridgestone Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ginza Six - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Ginza-Takaracho is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave