Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hamura, HOTEL LiVEMAX Tokyo-Hamura-Ekimae is within a 15-minute drive of Yokota Air Base and MetLife Dome. This ski hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Tokyo Summerland and 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Sanrio Puroland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hamura Dam - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yokota Air Base - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ome Railway Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Shiofunekannon-ji Temple - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Ome City Local Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Akatsuka Fujio Kaikan - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tokyo Summerland - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Mori Town - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Furniture Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Tokyo Fuji Art Museum - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Ome Kimono Museum - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Ome Plum Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Showa Kinen Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Lily Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Akebono Children's Forest Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 126.9 km / 78.9 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Tokyo-Hamura-Ekimae is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage