Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at APA Hotel Keikyukamata-Ekimae in Tokyo (Kamata), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 7 minutes from Kawasaki Daishi. This hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Toyosu Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kawasaki Daishi - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Joypolis - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Toyosu Market - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Shiba Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for APA Hotel Keikyukamata-Ekimae is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave