Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Komadori Sanso in Ome, you'll be on the boardwalk, within a 5-minute walk of Musashi Mitake Shrine and Mount Mitake. This ryokan is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Gyokudo Art Museum and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Kushi Kanzashi Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Bathrooms have slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musashi Mitake Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mount Mitake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ayahiro Falls - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mt. Odake - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Nanayono Falls - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Mitake Gorge - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Gyokudo Art Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Kushi Kanzashi Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ome Kimono Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hatonosu Canyon - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Ome Plum Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Hikawa Gorge - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Okutamaonsen Moegi Hot Spring - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Ome City Local Museum - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Ome Municipal Museum of Art - 14.4 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Komadori Sanso is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 145.6 km / 90.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms