Located in Ome, Komadori Sanso is on the boardwalk, within a 5-minute walk of Musashi Mitake Shrine and Mount Mitake. This guesthouse is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Gyokudo Art Museum and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Kushi Kanzashi Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Bathrooms have slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include karaoke. This guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musashi Mitake Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mount Mitake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ayahiro Falls - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mt. Odake - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Nanayono Falls - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Mitake Gorge - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Gyokudo Art Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Kushi Kanzashi Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Ome Kimono Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hatonosu Canyon - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Chichibu Tama Kai National Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Ome Plum Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Hikawa Gorge - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Okutamaonsen Moegi Hot Spring - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Ome City Local Museum - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Komadori Sanso is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 145.6 km / 90.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 100 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of spa tubs - 2