Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL is within a 10-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Kaminarimon and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 individually decorated guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
The preferred airport for Khaosan World Asakusa RYOKAN & HOSTEL is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 2 AM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: JPY 50 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Vending machine
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Luggage storage