Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Anne Hostel Asakusabashi , you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Asakusa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.4 km / 41.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Anne Hostel Asakusabashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage