With a stay at Anne Hostel Asakusabashi , you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Kaminarimon and Ryogoku Kokugikan. This hostel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Anne Hostel Asakusabashi , enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66.4 km / 41.3 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
The preferred airport for Anne Hostel Asakusabashi is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)