Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guest House Shinagawa-shuku in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Tower. This hostel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Keio University - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Shiba Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Joypolis - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74.2 km / 46.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Guest House Shinagawa-shuku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 500 for check-in between 10 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator