Centurion Hotel Grand Akasaka is centrally located in Tokyo, a 3-minute walk from Akasaka Biz Tower and 5 minutes by foot from Akasaka ACT Theater. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Akasaka Sacas and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Hie Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This hotel has 14 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akasaka Biz Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akasaka ACT Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Akasaka Sacas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hie Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Billboard Live - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Akasaka Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Centurion Hotel Grand Akasaka is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no