Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Asakusa ROX and within a 10-minute walk of Hoppy Street. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Marugoto Nippon and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Nakamise Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring microwaves and LCD televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa ROX - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hoppy Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marugoto Nippon - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nakamise Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.5 km / 41.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory - Hostel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 2 AM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator