Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Juyoh Hotel in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathrobes and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sanya Cafe serving guests of Juyoh Hotel.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Juyoh Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11:30 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage