With a stay at Juyoh Hotel in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Tokyo Sky Tree. This hostel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Ueno Park and 3 mi (4.8 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sanya Cafe serving guests of Juyoh Hotel.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kaminarimon - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
University of Tokyo - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Juyoh Hotel is Haneda Airport (HND) - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 10:30 PM and 11:30 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Lockers available
- -Japanese garden
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance