With a stay at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Cromwell Road and 12 minutes by foot from Natural History Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kensington High Street and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kensington Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 guestrooms featuring tablet computers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include concierge services and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Evoluzione, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cromwell Road - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Natural History Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington High Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kensington Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Science Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Imperial College London - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Harrods - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Eventim Apollo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Piccadilly - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Green Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 87.4 km / 54.3 mi
London (LCY-London City) - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19 for adults and GBP 17 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms