A stay at The Belgrave places you in the heart of London, within a 15-minute walk of Apollo Victoria Theatre and Victoria Palace Theatre. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Houses of Parliament and 1.3 mi (2 km) from St. James Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Westminster Abbey - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Houses of Parliament - 1.7 km / 1 mi
St. James Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Green Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Saatchi Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hyde Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Big Ben - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Piccadilly - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Westminster Bridge - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Park Lane - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Strand - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 90.9 km / 56.5 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Belgrave is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge