Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks places you in the heart of The Rocks, steps from Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Sydney Harbour Bridge and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sydney Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Playfair Terrace, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Rocks Markets - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Circular Quay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Overseas Passenger Terminal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sydney Observatory - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sydney Harbour Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Australia Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Sydney - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Castlereagh Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sydney Opera House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pitt Street Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sydney Mint - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Martin Place - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Westfield Shopping Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
King Street Wharf - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Old Sydney the Rocks is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Water dispenser
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available