Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at InterContinental Sydney, you'll be centrally located in Sydney, steps from Circular Quay and within a 10-minute walk of Government House. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sydney Opera House and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from The Rocks Markets.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 509 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Cafe Opera, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Circular Quay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Sydney - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Government House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Castlereagh Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sydney Opera House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Australia Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sydney Mint - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Martin Place - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Overseas Passenger Terminal - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Domain - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Art Gallery of New South Wales - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Rocks Markets - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pitt Street Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Sydney is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 70.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 1851
- -Number of floors - 31
- -Total number of rooms - 509
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms