A stay at Kobe Portopia Hotel places you in the heart of Kobe, a 4-minute drive from Port of Kobe and 6 minutes from Kobe Animal Kingdom. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Kobe Tower and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Meriken Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 744 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Tajima, one of the hotel's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Kobe? This hotel has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kobe Convention Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
UCC Coffee Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kobe International Exhibition Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Port of Kobe - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kobe Animal Kingdom - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Higashi Yuenchi Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kobe City Hall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kobe City Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sannomiya Shrine - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Motomachi Shopping Street - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ikuta Shrine - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Kobe Tower - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Meriken Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kawasaki Good Times World - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 38 km / 23.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kobe Portopia Hotel is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property The Club Lounge is open 7 AM-7:30 PM. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. This property requires guests to wear a swim cap when using the swimming pool. This property prohibits the use of swim rings and kick-boards at the swimming pool.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the sauna.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2904 and JPY 3146 for adults, JPY 968 and JPY 1815 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1210 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of: swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Number of meeting rooms - 36
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of restaurants - 9
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible parking