With a stay at Hotel Abest Meguro, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Yebisu Garden Place and Happoen Garden. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Tokyo Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Abest Meguro, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yebisu Garden Place - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Keio University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Cerulean Tower - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Bay - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Shiba Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
NHK Hall - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Billboard Live - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Abest Meguro is Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Electric car charging station