Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Coporaque, Aranwa Pueblito Encantado del Colca is on a river, within a 10-minute drive of Church of Coporaque and Cerro Yurac Ccacca. This spa resort is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Uyu Uyu.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 5 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerro Yurac Ccacca - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Church of Coporaque - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Uyu Uyu - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Cathedral Of Chivay - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Thermal Baths of La Calera - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Cerro Huilcana - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Church of Yanque - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Cerro Cunacuna - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Museum of Yanque - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Cerro Silla Moco - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Laguna Lima Cota - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Nevado Chucura - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Nevado Huarancante - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Cerro Pujulli - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Aranwa Pueblito Encantado del Colca is Arequipa (AQP-Rodriguez Ballon Intl.) - 164.3 km / 102.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site