Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), Asakusa Hotel Wasou is within a 10-minute walk of Asakusa Shrine and Sensō-ji Temple. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Kaminarimon and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.6 km / 41.4 mi
The preferred airport for Asakusa Hotel Wasou is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage