Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), K's House Tokyo Oasis - Hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Asakusa Shrine and Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kaminarimon and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for K's House Tokyo Oasis - Hostel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage