With a stay at Hotel Meigetsu in Tokyo (Arakawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo National Museum and Asakusa Shrine. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Meigetsu is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnight. If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator