Located in Anogia, Delina Mountain Resort is connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of Agios Dimitrios Church and Sfendoni Cave. This 4-star hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Wooden Sculptures Museum and 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Tylissos.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sfendoni Cave - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Agios Dimitrios Church - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Wooden Sculptures Museum - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Tylissos - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Mount Ida - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Reptisland - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Melidoni Cave - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Ammoudara Beach - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Péra Galínoi Beach - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Pantanassa - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Palaiokastro Beach - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Museum of El Greco - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Livadi beach - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Varkotopos beach - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Vlihi Nero beach - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
The preferred airport for Delina Mountain Resort is Nikos Kazantzakis Airport (HER) - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Steam room
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking