Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Miyoshi, Hotel Iyaonsen is in a national park, a 1-minute drive from Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine and 8 minutes from Iya Kazurabashi Bridge. This ryokan is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at cafe dining HANA, one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oboke Iya Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Iya Kazurabashi Bridge - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Iya Valley - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Iya Kazurabashi - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Befukyo Onsen - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Kenmi Shrine - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Mt. Nakatsu - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Oboke Gorge - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Hashikurasan Ropeway - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Mt. Unpenji - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Honenike Dam - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Unpenji Ropeway - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma) - 71.7 km / 44.6 mi
Takamatsu (TAK) - 72.6 km / 45.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Iyaonsen is Takamatsu (TAK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property offers shuttle service from JR Oboke train station at 3:10 PM and drop-off service at 9:50 AM only. Guests must contact the property 72 hours in advance to reserve shuttle service. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station