Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Minato), Sotetsu Fresa Inn Shimbashi-Hibiyaguchi is within a 10-minute walk of Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 218 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and electric kettles, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Ootoya serving the guests of Sotetsu Fresa Inn Shimbashi-Hibiyaguchi, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
National Diet Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.4 km / 43.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sotetsu Fresa Inn Shimbashi-Hibiyaguchi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details on the booking confirmation. The name on the booking must match the name on the passport.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 515 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage