When you stay at One Niseko Resort Towers in Niseko, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 5-minute drive of Annupuri and Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area. This 4-star hotel is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Niseko Village and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 32-inch plasma televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs and hot springs. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Grab dinner at TURA, a restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Niseko-Shakotan-Otarukaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Niseko Moiwa Ski Resort - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kanro-sui - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Annupuri - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Niseko Annupuri Gondola - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Niseko Village - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Kaributo - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Niseko Cho Goshikionsen Information Center - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Lake Hangetsu Nature Park - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Shikotsu-Toya National Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Kutchancho Asahigaoka Ski Area - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Niseko Hanazono Resort - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
White Isle Niseko Snowmobile Park - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
The preferred airport for One Niseko Resort Towers is New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 116.1 km / 72.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1800 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 4000 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Ski passes available
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby