With a stay at Cordial Hotel Going in Going am Wilden Kaiser, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Hahnenkamm Ski Area and Astberg Ski Lift. This family-friendly hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Kitzbueheler Horn Ski Area and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Hartkaiser Gondola.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 200 meters.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Astberg Ski Lift - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hartkaiser Gondola - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bergdoktorhaus - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
KaiserBad Ellmau - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Panorama Badewelt - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Hintersteiner See Lake - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Black Lake - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Hahnenkamm Ski Area - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Hochsoell Cable Car - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Church of Our Lady Kitzbuehel - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Kitzbueheler Horn Cable Car - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Kitzbuehel Church - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Aquarena Kitzbuehel - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Kitzbuehel Tennis Stadium - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Hahnenkamm Cable Car - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for Cordial Hotel Going is W.A. Mozart Airport (SZG) - 72.2 km / 44.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's games
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls
- -Mountain biking nearby