Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Milton Keynes in Milton Keynes (Two Mile Ash), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre and Xscape. This 4-star hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Milton Keynes Theatre and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Gullivers Land.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Moltons Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Milton Keynes Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shenley Leisure Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Si5 Spy Missions - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre - 4.9 km / 3 mi
National Bowl - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Milton Keynes Theatre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Xscape - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Gullivers Land - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
MK1 Shopping and Leisure Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
The National Museum of Computing - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Bletchley Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Emberton Country Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Salcey Forest - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Woburn Abbey - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Woburn Safari Park - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LTN-Luton) - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Milton Keynes is London (LTN-Luton).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking