Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hakone (Gora), Gora Tensui is within a 15-minute walk of Hakone Open Air Museum and Hakone Gora Park. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Hakone Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hanadori serving guests of Gora Tensui. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Gora Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Chisuji Falls - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ōwakudani - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mount Kamiyama - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Venetian Glass Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Museum of the Little Prince - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Gora Tensui is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 166 km / 103.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who book half board rate plans must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for unused portion of offer. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property 3 days in advance. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests with Room Only or Breakfast Included plans must request and book dinner by 4 PM on the same day. Guests with Room Only plans must request and book breakfast by 9 PM the evening prior to breakfast. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory destination fee comprises the bathing tax for hot springs usage. This fee is charged to guests age 12 and older, collected at the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3240 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3240 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel