Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Mexico City (Reforma), Le Meridien Mexico City is within a 5-minute drive of Palacio de Bellas Artes and Zocalo. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Museo Nacional de Antropologia and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Cest la Vie, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mexico City? This hotel has facilities measuring 1346 square feet (125 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de la Reforma - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cristobal Colon Monument - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Diego Rivera - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Monument to the Revolution - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo Nacional de la Revolucion - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cuauhtemoc Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Ciudadela - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museo de Cera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Reforma 222 - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museo Franz Mayer - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
U.S. Embassy - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arena Mexico - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The Angel of Independence Monument - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Torre Latinoamericana - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 57.2 km / 35.5 mi
The preferred airport for Le Meridien Mexico City is Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN $190.00 for adults and MXN $80.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: MXN 120.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 990 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: MXN $120.00 per night
- Pet deposit: MXN 1000 per stay
- Pet fee: MXN 570 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: MXN 753 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 753 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 125
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1346
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking