Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Kinse Inn is within a 10-minute walk of Kyoto Aquarium and Kyoto Railway Museum. This guesthouse is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Nishiki Market and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Umekoji Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Toji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mikane Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 99.5 km / 61.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kinse Inn is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance