Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Isaribi in Higashiizu, you'll be near the bay, within a 10-minute drive of Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden and Hokkawa Hot Spring. This 4-star ryokan is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Izu Oceanic Park and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hokkawa Hot Spring - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Atagawa Onsen - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Jogasaki Coast - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Music Box Museum of Izu - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Izu Kogen Highlands Cherry Trees - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Hachimangukinomiya Shrine - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Jogasaki Suspension Bridge - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Tajima Fall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Izu Teddy Bear Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Nosaka Automata Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Antique Jewelry Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Ayashii Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Angel Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The Cat Museum - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 216.8 km / 134.7 mi
Oshima (OIM) - 91.4 km / 56.8 mi
The preferred airport for Isaribi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booked in a room only rate plan who wish to have meals during their stay (served in the guestroom) must pre-book meal service at least 1 day in advance of arrival. Guests booked in Half Board or Breakfast Included rate plans do not have to pre-book meals. Contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 2160 per night, (up to 2 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage