When you stay at Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel in Mecca, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Great Mosque of Mecca and Kaaba. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Abraj Al-Bait Towers and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Well of Zamzam.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 810 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Well of Zamzam - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Great Mosque of Mecca - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
King Fahad Gate - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Abraj Al-Bait Towers - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kaaba - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Safa and Marwah - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Al Malaa Cemetery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Al Diyafa Mall - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Faqih Mosque - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Al Hijaz Mall - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Al-Rajhi Mosque - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Makkah Mall - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Al Jamarat - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Cave of Hira - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Jabal al-Nour - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel is King Abdulaziz Intl. Airport (JED) - 98.9 km / 61.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SAR 360 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)