Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mutsu Park Hotel places you in the heart of Mutsu, steps from Cape Shiriyazaki and Osorezan (Mt. Osore). This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tanabu Shrine and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Mutsushi Kamafuseyama.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Shiriyazaki - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Osorezan (Mt. Osore) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tanabu Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mutsushi Kamafuseyama - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Lake Usori - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Mt. Osore - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Osorezan-Bodaiji Temple - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Kazama Squid Center - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Isaribi Strait Park - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Omazaki Cape - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mutsu Park Hotel is Aomori (AOJ) - 116.2 km / 72.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 216 and JPY 648 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Free parking nearby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out