With a stay at Oyado Ichizen in Yufu (Yufuin Onsen), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Yufuin Motorcycle Museum and 13 minutes by foot from Kinrin Lake. This 4-star ryokan is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Kijima Kogen Park and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from African Safari.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Artegio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yufuin Motorcycle Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Showa Retro Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kinrin Lake - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sueda Art Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bussanji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yufuin Stained Glass Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aso Kuju National Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Kijima Kogen Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Mount Yufu - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Kintetsu Beppu Ropeway - 14 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 118.4 km / 73.5 mi
Oita (OIT) - 58.2 km / 36.1 mi
The preferred airport for Oyado Ichizen is Fukuoka (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are available by reservation only and cannot be requested after check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no