Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ryokan Katsutaro in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be steps from Ueno Park and 11 minutes by foot from University of Tokyo. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
University of Tokyo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Korakuen Hall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.7 km / 16 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Katsutaro is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage