Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nizuc Resort and Spa in Cancun (Zona Hotelera), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Delfines Beach and El Rey Ruins. This 5-star resort is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Aquaworld and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Cancun Interactive Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 274 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Cafe de la Playa, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the beach bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Cancun? This resort has facilities measuring 8234 square feet (765 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cancún Underwater Museum (Punta Nizuc) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
El Rey Ruins - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Delfines Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ventura Park Cancun - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Maya Cancun Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Ballenas Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Aquaworld - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Marlin Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Luxury Avenue Shopping Mall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Kukulcan Plaza Shopping Mall - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Tequila Museum - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Yamil Lu'um Archaeological Zone - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Chac Mool Beach - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Isla Dorada - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Nizuc Resort and Spa is Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property charges USD 100 per stay (plus taxes and resort fee) per rollaway bed from December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 915 for adults and MXN 457.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: MXN 3000 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 5
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8234
- -Conference space size (meters) - 765
- -Beach bar
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms